Our Services

Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Tier 1 Entrepreneur category is the best choice for someone who is thinking to invest £50,000 or £200,000 and run up your business in the UK.

Sponsor License

Sponsor License is a permission granted by the Home Office to directly hire non-EEA nationals for skilled employment in the UK.

UK skilled worker visa

Tier 2 visa is for a skilled foreign national to fill in the gap in the UK workforce that cannot be filled by a settled person. This category also includes intra-company transfers, ministers of religion and sportspersons.

Tier 1 Investor

Tier 1 Investor visa enables wealthy applicants to apply to come to, or remain in the UK on the basis that they intend to invest at least £2m in UK companies or UK Government bonds.

Sole Representative

Overseas companies are permitted to send one representative to the UK to set up a branch or subsidiary office, including carrying out market research, registering the company in the UK and negotiating with suppliers and customers.

Tier 4 General

Tier 4 General will be granted to a student to enter or remain in the UK for the purposes of completing a course at a specified institution. An educational provider who is registered as a sponsor will need to issue a Confirmation of Acceptance (CAS) for the student.

Spouse visa

For a spouse, fiancé or a civil partner of settled person or UK national who intends to join their spouse or partner in the UK, should apply for spouse visa before travel.


For those who have legally lived in the United Kingdom for a certain length of time, may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK, depending on their current immigration category.


When obtain British Citizenship, one is no longer be subject to any Immigration Restriction in the UK. The applicant is able to apply for naturalization after held Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) for 12 months.