Parent of Tier 4 Child

Parent of Tier 4 Child

If you want to accompany your child to the UK while he or she attends school, you should apply visa as a Parent of a Child at School. This provides you with the opportunity to look after your child while your child is studying at a UK school.

To qualify for a Parent of a child at school visitor visa, you must
  • Have your child under 12 years old and ;
  • Attend or is going to attend an independent fee-paying day school under Tier 4 Child visa
  • Have adequate and reliable funds to maintain a second home in the UK
  • not seek  to make the UK your main home
  • Plan to leave the UK at the end of your visit
  • Be able to meet the cost of your return or onward journey

You will initially be allowed to stay in the UK for a maximum of 12 months, but you can then apply to extend your stay for 12 months at a time until Tier 4 child reaches 12 years of age. You are not permitted to work and must be able to support yourself during your stay in the UK.

How we can help?
  • IMIN4U has a rich experience in dealing with applications for UK visas as a parent of child at school.
  • We ensure to provide all the correct documents through to using our contacts to keep track of every step of your application
  • We can make the process as clear, simple and as stress-free as you deserve.

If you are interested in learning a little more about your visa options, you are welcome to contact us for an initial assessment on today on 02033711033 or at