Temporary Worker (Tier 5)

Temporary Worker Tier 5

If you undertake short-term, temporary work in the UK, this category accommodates you immigrating to the UK who do not qualify for a Tier 2 visa.

The maximum duration of leave is 24 months and switching to other visa categories is not permitted. Eligible dependents are only permitted to work in the UK if the principle applicant is afforded more than 12 months leave.

You need require minimum of 40 points for "Certificate of Sponsorship" and available maintenance (funds) to apply this visa category.

If your UK organization does not have sponsorship to hire you, your prospective sponsor needs to apply to the UK Home Office in order to be granted a licence. When successfully licensed, your prospective employee has been allocated a certificate of sponsorship, you will be eligible to apply for UK entry clearance.

Within this category, subcategories include visas for creative and sports professionals, charity and religious workers, government authorized exchanges as well as youth mobility schemes

How we can help?

  • IMIN4U has a rich experience in guiding people through short-term moves to the UK, and we can pass this experience directly on to you.
  • We ensure to provide all the correct documents through to using our contacts to keep track of every step of your application
  • We can make the process as clear, simple and as stress-free as you deserve.

If you are interested in learning a little more about your Tier 5 options, you are welcome to contact us for an initial assessment on today on 02033711033 or at info@imin4u.com.